【Position Announcement】Dean of College of Photonics, NCTU
1. National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) invites applications for the three-year-term position of Dean of the College of Photonics (COP) starting August 1, 2015.
2. Candidates should possess
A. A full professorship at a university in Taiwan or abroad recognized by the Ministry of Education;
B. Broad educational philosophy, passion for services, a wealth of administrative experiences, and leadership skills.
3. Candidates can be considered through nominations or recommendations by means of the following ways:
A. Internally recommended candidates endorsed by three or more full-time or jointly appointed faculty members;
B. Internal and external candidates publicly sought by the Committee.
4. Interested candidates should complete a Candidate Statement Form (Annex 1) as well as a Candidate Recommendation Form (Annex 2) and include other relevant information (such as a curriculum vitae, list of publications, etc., within 20 pages). For full consideration, please send the application materials in PDF by April 15, 2015, to
Professor Wei LEE email@example.com
Director, Institute of Imaging and Biomedical Photonics
“Dean Search Committee”
5. For more information, please
A. Visit the College of Photonics Website (https://cop.nycu.edu.tw/) or
B. Contact Director of the Institute of Imaging and Biomedical Photonics
Professor Wei LEE
+886-6-303 2121 ext. 57826
Tel: +886-6-303 2121 ext. 57735
Fax: +886-6-303 2535
Address: 301 Gaofa 3rd Rd., ChiMei Building, Office Rm. #306, Guiren Dist.
Tainan 71150, Taiwan
Dean Search Committee, COP at NCTU